Tuesday, May 08, 2007

cinco de mayo!


Richard and I spent a lovely Cinco de Mayo hanging out at home. Well, after a quick field trip to Target, we made my mother's famous Mexican dip and watched SPIDERMAN 1 & 2 in preparation for our Monday night trip to see part 3. The evening was a lot of fun...and it was great to revisit two fabulous movies on my gorgeous HDTV (the greatest purchase I ever made). The night only got better when ABC Family showed the 1990 live-action TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 1 &2. I DVR'd both, and have happily revisited them the last couple of days. I think I actually saw both of these in the theatre with my brother. Bonus points to Sam Rockwell who appeared as the lead thug in part one. I am so not kidding.

I guess the point is....it was a lovely night. Oh, and the best, best part is my roomie and I made a funfetti cake. Cowabunga, dude!
photo credit: www.movieweb.com

1 Comments:

Blogger redbird said...

Was it a very young Sam Rockwell? This is so amusing to me.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home