Saturday, March 31, 2007

i'm going out....i want the world to know...

Tonight, I am off to a screening of BLADES OF GLORY. Yes, people. I am barely embarrassed to tell you that I am super-geeky excited to see it. I mean, for starters, Will Arnett is in this movie. Will Arnett is a refugee of the amazing-now-sadly-cancelled TV show ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Seriously, it is one of the best TV shows, like, ever. And I should totally know as I am a TV whore, and have seen almost all of them. Speaking of whorish ways, the new series THE TUDORS will start on Showtime this weekend. It looks fabulously trashy, and stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers as King Henry VIII. (Insert never-ending song here.) I actually have Showtime right now because it was a special gift from Time Warner to me for moving and keeping their services. So, I should be able to see the first six episodes, and then will have to turn off the channel so I don't have to pay for it. I guess I will watch the rest of the episodes on DVD. Now that I think about it, that is actually kind of annoying. Hm....

photo credit: www. blogebrity.com and www.blogorrah.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home