Saturday, March 31, 2007

shuffle...step....hop....flap....collapse!


As I believe I have rambled about ad nauseum on this site, my real dream is to become a singer/actor/performer. The whole point of getting this new job was to be able to focus on preparing for this career, and I am happy to say that it is all actually starting to come together. I had my first voice lesson in about six months on Wednesday night, and it was amazing. My voice teacher rocks, and it just felt good to sing a little bit. Last night, I took my out-of-shape bod to a tap dance class. It was plain fun. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy it! I mean, I am no Savion Glover or anything, but I was able to do almost everything, and didn't drop dead of a coronary! (knock on wood...) Monday night, I am meant to take a ballet class. Of course, my body is so stiff and sore today, I will have to see if that is even going to be possible.


photo credit: www.andreaharner.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home