Tuesday, May 22, 2007

fun and sadness

Tomorrow, Richard and I are going to try and take in SHREK 3. That should be fun.

Sadly, I am counting down the last hour until the VERONICA MARS season (series) finale. I love this show, and it looks like it is not going to be renewed. I used to think that TV was having a bit of a hey-day right now, but a look at next years schedule is not as exciting as I hoped it might be. Why won't reality TV die? Seriously? I can't believe that VERONICA MARS is not going to make it, but we will have another season of ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER. That is just too depressing.

Oh, one more fun thing is that my parents and godmother arrive on Thursday for a fun weekend in the city. Lots of theatre will be seen, and many nice meals will be eaten. I might even get me some steak!

1 Comments:

Blogger redbird said...

I have DVR'ed it at my parents as I don't get the CW channel here. I am very annoyed it is ending. It is such a smart, cheeky show. I can't believe we lose Veronica Mars and get to keep shite like "Pussycat Dolls: The Search for the Next Doll." I am also annoyed that they cancelled it AFTER they were done filming, so there isn't closure.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home