Saturday, November 17, 2007

ET came home


In the never ending quest to become healthy, I took a big old step and bought myself an elliptical trainer (et). Because my life is my life, when the machine was first delivered and assembled, it was put together incorrectly. I should have known it was going to be wrong as the guy first put the display piece on backwards. So, the guy left, I realized it was wrong, and then had to wait for a couple of days for technicians to come out and reassemble it. So, it now sits and stares at me in my bedroom making me feel guilty and mocking me with it's shiny newness. I have used it several times....and hope to continue to do it. To better health in the future....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

um...how huge is your bedroom? I wanna see pictures!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home