Monday, November 26, 2007

gobble, gobble


Greetings, all! I hope that you had a lovely holiday, and were able to spend time with the people that you love and/or with family. I was fortunate enough to head home to Ohio to spend some time with the parents, the brother, his wife, and the gorgeous nephew, and even caught up with a friend from high school. My bro and his family actually moved, and I spent a good part of the weekend trying to help pack/unpack them, co-babysitting my nephew with my mom, and vacuuming humble-abodes. I also managed to eat Bexley Pizza Plus...still the best pizza in the world, Greek food, Mexican food, and the traditional turkey dinner with leftover sandwiches. I also introduced the parents to LEGALLY BLONDE: THE MUSICAL which was shown again on MTV, and we watched a fabulous special about The Ohio State University Marching Band. All in all, it was a lovely weekend, and I was sad to head back to the city. The good news is that I am home again in just a couple of weeks for the Christmas holiday. Hope you had a great holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

Oh, sure! Brag about your mom's turkey why dontcha!
I'm glad you got go home and have some family time and good food.
You still love the city, though, right?

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home