Monday, January 07, 2008

happy new year

Can you believe it's 2008? I am having some serious issues wrapping my head around that, but alas, here it is, 2008. The folks and I flew home on the 31st, and had a low-key night in Columbus. I took them to see JUNO at our local Indie theatre, which we all loved. The film really held up on second viewing. This is definitely one of my faves of the year, and I hope that you will take yourselves out to see it. We picked up some Bexley Pizza Plus, then headed home and watched THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM which I had gotten for my mom for Christmas. Again, another great movie! Then, we kind of did our own thing....and my dad and I watched the ball drop. It was fun, although it was really hard to watch Dick Clark. It is amazing what he has done, and is (as my dad mentioned) an amazing ambassador for those who are recovering from a stroke. However, it can be really hard to watch him, and I found myself a little sad.

At any rate, the new year has come and gone, and I have now returned back to the city. Do you have any resolutions? I do, as I always do, and can only hope that this is the year I get my stuff together. I hope that this new year treats you well, and that 2008 will be a good one!
photo credit: www.movieweb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home