Wednesday, December 26, 2007

happy holidays!

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope that you had a very merry one, and were fortunate enough to be around those you love, and got lots of good stuff. For those who don't, I hope that you had a nice day off, and went to the movies.

I write to you not from the heart of it all, but instead from Florida, where I am staying at my Godmother's house in Delray Beach. Today it was around 80 degrees, and we spent most of the day sitting by the pool, playing in the pool, or eating near the pool. It is so bizarre to be wearing shorts and sandals, grilling out, and having to worry about sunscreen. (No, Robin, I don't put it on every day...) We are enjoying a lazy week of sun, and will head back to the land of the Buckeyes next Monday, where we will ring in the new year unpacking bags, and crashing after hours of likely airline delays. However, I can't complain too much, as this is living, and I am enjoying the South Florida lifestyle.

Tomorrow, I think the plan is to hit Barnes & Noble, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and possibly go out to dinner. Seriously, does it get any better than this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home