Sunday, June 28, 2009

the proposal

Can I just go on record and say that Ryan Reynolds is now a star? Seriously, he is not someone that I really follow, although he was super cool/freaky in WOLVERINE, but with this flick, he is totally on my watch list. This movie actually surprised me in a lot of ways. I was looking forward to it, the preview looked funny, and who doesn't enjoy watching beautiful people fall in love? However, I found this movie laugh-out-loud funny. The two of them, Reynolds and Sandra Bullock have amazing chemistry - and I totally bought into the dynamic of their relationship. She is a kick-ass editor, and he her assistant. To avoid being deported (Canadian...), she tells her bosses that they are engaged. So, visits to INS ensue, as well as a trip to meet his family.

Final thoughts: Hi-larious, and I totally bought into the love story. A very cute rom-com that made me happy in my heart.


photo credit: www.movieweb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home