Sunday, July 23, 2006

a birthday movie, and a birthday ponder

So, it was my birthday, and of course I went to see a movie. It was "My Super Ex-Girlfriend". Although it had some funny moments, it was essentially a piece of poop...don't go see it.

While I was sitting through the movie, it got me a pondering....which Wilson brother do I prefer? Owen or Luke.

I think this is a good test of the "type" of man you are into. You have the athletic, blonde, fun, and carefree Owen, versus the slightly more serious brunette Luke.

After much thought (well the movie was about an hour and a half which I will never get back), I have decided that my Wilson brother is Luke. (Although I would throw them both over for Gerard Butler.)

Final thoughts: Only go to this movie if you are dumb.

photo credit: www.cosmoworlds.com
photo credit: http://barefoot.provocateuse.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home