Saturday, July 15, 2006

another new obsession

I have another summer TV show that I am totally getting into. It is called "Kyle XY" and it plays on ABC Family. It is basically about this teenager who wakes up in the middle of the forest, covered with ooze, and with no memory of anything. He is taken in by this family and hilarity ensues. There are two reasons to watch this show. First, I mean, well, just look at the guy who plays the lead? And second, the unbelievable product placement of Sour Patch Kids, the sponsor of the show. I mean, sour patch kids are not like cereal...there is not an easy way to work them in....and it is just plain fun to watch conversations about them.

photo credit: www.imdb.com
photo credit: www.thechocolatestore.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert German said...

I have also fallen for the Kyle XY obsession. No belly button? That's crazy.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home