Thursday, August 02, 2007

harry potter.....sniff

So, I have finished book seven. It was lovely. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it yet, but only encourage you to read the stories, as each one was truly better than the last. J.K. Rowling is said to be working on her next book. It will be interesting to see what she creates, and how the world accepts it. HARRY POTTER could very well go down in history as one of the greatest series of children's books ever written. I don't know....in some ways I am quite sad that I have read them all. It was something to look forward to and savor, knowing that there would be another edition of adventures for Harry and his friends. I guess it won't really be OVER OVER until the final two films are released.

November 21, 2008 - HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

TBA, 2009 - HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS


I am looking forward to introducing my nephew to the stories in the next couple of years though. It will be fun to see it all again through fresh eyes. So, go out and read some stories, and let your imagination soar!
photo credit: www.movieweb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home