Sunday, June 28, 2009

things that make me happy

Happy summer! First, I can't freaking believe that it is already the summer. Life is going super fast, and that is slightly overwhelming. (That's a whole other blog, frankly.) However, the good news is that there is some cool stuff that makes me happy in my soul. So, some of this is people I dig, and some is cool stuff. You know, more random ramblings from my brain.

1. Edy's Low-Fat Cookies & Cream Ice Cream. Seriously, super yummy, and low-fat. What is better on a hot summer's night than sitting down to a super-delicious frozen treat?

2. PSYCH. I seriously love this show, and the 4th season is set to start on Friday, August 7th. I am so happy it is coming back, yet still slightly bummed that it's not for several more weeks. This weekend, I totally got sucked into watching both season one and two episodes that have the commentary. I am now excited (to an awkward extent) to buy the season 3 DVD which comes out the day before my birthday. I am thinking that will be a lovely gift for me.

3. Summer movies to look forward to: Between HARRY POTTER, THE UGLY TRUTH, and THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE, there is much to look forward to this summer. (And I love that there are several actors (Gerard Butler, Robert Pattinson, Rachel McAdams) I dig that are in NYC filming upcoming movies!

4. Going home! Much to my excitement, I am headed home for the Fourth o' July, which means that I get time with the parents, the bro and sis-in-law, and my super-awesome 3 year old nephew. Plus, that means I also get Bexley Pizza Plus which is so yummy in my tummy. :)

Oh, have to add one thing...I might have just watched, well watched while I worked on the blog, one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Seriously, just because John Krasinski is in it, doesn't mean that it's good, or worth it. Sadness.
photo credit: www.movieweb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home