Friday, August 25, 2006

little pie


The theatre that I work for is having a golf outing next month, and yesterday, I headed up to Colts Neck, NJ to visit the site. I am the first to say that NJ has a terrible reputation....as an ugly, horrible place filled with loud women with sadly out of date mall hair. That is really not the case. This part of New Jersey (anyway)was unbelievably beautiful. Filled with horse farms, green, rolling hills and gorgeous golf courses, this area was truly breathtaking. It reminded me a lot of Upstate New York (which I consider the most beautiful place in the world). While we were in the area, we stopped at a little place called Delicious Orchards on Route 34. There, I got this adorable little pie...it tasted as good as it looked! Delicious Orchards is full of fresh, local produce, unbelievable baked goods, gourmet cheeses, a gourmet deli, gourmet coffee and chocolate, and other treats. It was just a delightful little out of the way place. I guess my message is don't underestimate the beauty of New Jersey. The further you get from NYC, the more beautiful it becomes! Hmmmm...I wonder what that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home