Saturday, February 17, 2007

it is upon us

The moving date is set, and quickly approaching. Next Saturday morning, the movers arrive, and all of my worldly possessions begin the procession to the next home. The cat is freaking out, the hall is full of packed boxes, and I am feeling out of sorts. I am a nester. I like having my home set up, how I like it, and when it isn't, I feel weird. That is me now. It has actually been a rough couple of weeks, but the end is near, and in the end, that is all that matters. My mother is coming out on Thursday to help out, and I can't wait for her to be here. Moms are the best, and I always feel about a million times better when she is near.

So, if you don't hear from me in a while, just know that my life is in upheaval, and that I will be back. There are many, many movies to see, and lots of crazy things to talk and/or complain about. Okay, time to go back to packing away my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home