Monday, January 07, 2008

my week off

Yes, friends, I am not working this week. After much hand-wringing, I decided to leave my current job for an arts organization position that was offered to me. I am very excited for the change, and of course terrified, but feel like this is a great opportunity for me. The new job starts on Monday, January 14th, so I have a week to clean the apartment, get the cat to the vet, take a voice lesson, get a haircut, and see as many movies as I possibly can. I feel up to the challenge.

My last couple of days at the old job were busy, but good. On Friday, my roommate suggested that we head to the movies, and have a fun night out, which we did. We took in NATIONAL TREASURE, which I had seen, but it was a nice, mindless, fun evening to just decompress, and relax. Tonight, it is the Buckeyes in the national championship game, so I will make Mexican dip, and root for the boys from Ohio. I am not sure what is on for tomorrow. I do know that the high is 62 degrees, so I am thinking I will take a nice walk outside, return some library books and movies, and just see where the day takes me!

Go Bucks!
photo credit: www.osu.edu

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

I LOVED National Treasure - and they left it open for another one! YAY!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home