Friday, March 10, 2006

my brother


I wonder how many other people are cursed with an amazing sibling. Enter my brother, Jonathan, aka Superman. I love my brother.....don't get me wrong. He is one of my favorite people....and I would die for him in a heartbeat. However, he is so annoyingly brilliant, it drives me crazy! Right now, he is somewhere in Canada, hanging out with our father. Jonathan is one of the top 100 Verizon salesman in the country. Ew. In the last five years, he has been in the top 100 for four of those years. He is also possibly the funniest person I know. And to top it all off, he and his wife are expecting a baby in the next few weeks, and it is a freaking boy! How can I ever compete. I think I'm funny, Jonathan tells a funnier joke. I want to get a cat, and he and Angie decide to finally have a baby. I sing in a recital for my voice teacher, he wins a nationwide competition and takes my father to where the next winter Olympics are going to be for an all-expenses paid trip with helicopter rides. Bastard! I sign the lease for my apartment without my parents cosigning, and he buys a BMW. I tell you...there is nothing quite like being the other child.

Mom/Dad: We'd like you to meet our son Jonathan. And this is Jonathan's little sister.

And what tops it all off? He has a lovely singing voice.

photo credit: www.actgov.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home