Monday, May 08, 2006

even i think this is weird....


One of the perks of living in NYC is that you see really random, bizarre, extraordinary, and just plain weird stuff on the street. This weekend, I saw a man in a bubble full of water set up in front of the Metropolitan Opera house. Honestly, I think it is just plain weird what he is doing...and I am a water person! I actually wanted to be a marine biologist until I decided to become a singer! Anyway, it is just bizarre. He is set up right in front of the fountain, and he is just there. There was a huge crowd of people...and randomly while I was there Chris Rock was there with his children up on the VIP platform waving at David Blaine. I would just hate to think how dirty that water is after a week....There had to have been a crowd of 300 people, and he was floating around and would face one way and then wave at the people, and the people would wave back...and then he would turn to the other side and wave, and the people would wave back. It was like seeing an interactive gold fish. I think tonight he is going to try to hold his breath and try to break the world record. I wonder how wrinkly and prune-like he's going to be when he finally gets out?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

did you see Jessa? She called me from there

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home