Saturday, April 22, 2006

coming out! part deux...


I am not sure if I have talked about this before or not...but I love Keanu Reeves! People give him such grief because he was in the Bill and Ted movies...but he has done some other good stuff. The "Matrix" movies, "Something's Gotta Give" and actually I quite liked "Speed". The reason I bring it up is there was a preview for his new movie once again co-starring Sandra Bullock called "The Lake House" that showed before "American Dreamz". It comes out this summer, and I am quite excited. I urge all of you to give Keanu a chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

omg i checked out the trailer online! I LOVE Sandy...Keanu...eh, I think Bill and Ted was the best thing he ever did. Closest to who he actually is. I generally think he's a pretty one-dimensional boring guy which suits him for Matrix. Well, we'll see. I'm definitely checking this one out!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home