Friday, March 31, 2006

inside my head


First, let me again by apologizing for my absence. As I believe most of you know, I was recently promoted and am now actually planning events at the event management firm that I work at. My first event is next Wednesday, and it has pretty much taken over my life.

Secondly, "The Inside Man" is a fabulous movie. I actually saw it last Sunday, so this may or may not be a great review. The movie takes place at a bank in Manhattan where a robbery is taking place lead by the fabulous Clive Owen. I adore this man...he is gorgeous, expressive, interesting, and I'm sorry friends, claimed by my friend Ellen. Anyway, Denzel Washington is brought in as the hostage negotiator, and very worthy adversary to Clive. Jody Foster is in it, and she is fine, but this movie is all about the boys. I don't want to give too much away, because it is a great movie, and it is worth going in there without any plot points. Suffice it to say that me, the movie whore that I am, saw on twist coming, and one not coming. Bonus: the movie is hilarious!

Final thought: Head to the movies for the best popcorn movie of the year so far!

photo credit: www.movieweb.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

FINALLY!! I've been checking everyday! I have no life and no prospects so....Congrats!! Are we allowed to know what the event is? If you need a spokesmodel....oh, that's shameless!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

hey i've started a new blog that i think could be fun....eh, why not?

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a cool blogger! By the way, while googling for single lever bath faucet I found a nice site for singles - http://top-personals.net, feel free to take a look if you are interested. Adult Singles

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home