Saturday, March 25, 2006

coming out! a new segment

Because I have very little else in my life...I thought I would add a sort of fun column to my blog to be added when I feel like it. It will be called coming out! And in it I will reveal something about myself that is a sort of secret or something that I may hide to some people. I truly hope no one is offended, because I certainly don't mean to be offensive. I just think it is kind of fun to talk about me...and this somehow makes it more okay.

So...tonight I am coming out about my love of lifetime movies, and especially any that have to do with pregnancy. I am kind of obsessed with pregnancy and pregnant people. My poor sister-in-law cringes when I come near her hands outstretched hoping to study her stomach like a mad scientist. This week alone I have recorded "Babies" and "Inconceivable" which annoyingly was cut off and I never got to see if the main girl gets out of being arrested to go and have the insemination done. I love that crap! The drama.....it pulls me in. I also get super excited about any movies based on Danielle Steele novels. Inevitably they are about an actress who gets involved with a "normal guy" and the drama that relationship creates. It makes me sad to think that I am living a prophecy that someone in my high school probably foretold saying I would be a single woman living in New York with a cat watching Lifetime movies. How depressing to be so predictable!

photo credit: www.blujay.com (I am so embarrassed...I totally watched this today starring Patrick Duffy and Ben Affleck!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home