Saturday, April 29, 2006

education, new york city style


About a block from my office, there is a museum. I walk by it every once in a while, and each time, I think I should really educate myself and take advantage of the things the city have to offer. The other day, during a mad dash to Duane Reade for Excedrin Migraine (hooray for modern drugs!), I saw this sign in the window.

So, the question is....who do I go to this museum with? I think the parents are definitely out (there is only so much therapy available), and I don't think it is a me and the roommate kind of place. However, do I really want to go by myself? I think the Midwestern Methodist living inside of me might hold me back.

Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

as long as there's no gay sex or butt sex, I'LL BE THERE!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home