Thursday, May 25, 2006

the slacks are descending!

At second viewing...I think my title sounds a little dirty. Oh well, I guess the secret is out that I am a perv. What I am trying to imply is that my parents are coming to NYC this weekend! I am beyond excited, and have an incredible weekend planned. First though, I have to add that my fabulous Godmother Connie is coming to the city as well, so it will be a weekend of hijinks. (he he) We are doing two Broadway shows, a trip to MOMA, seeing "The Da Vinci Code" and eating lots of red meat. That is really a thing for me. I find that most of my dinners consist of a bowl of cereal....so the thought of eating in a restaurant with cloth napkins and steak puts me in an absolute tizzie. :) So, I will start posting reviews when I can. Of course, the big thing this weekend is that "X-Men III: The Last Stand" opens. I am still trying to find a way to fit it into the weekend. We don't really need to sleep....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

i LOVED X-Men btw. ANd yea...that title IS as you have often described things that weren't meant to be this way, "ooohhh, DIRtyyy"

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home