Thursday, May 18, 2006

i love hugh!


What I really love about NYC is the way that you can stumble into amazing things. Today, I was thrilled because I was going to have my first voice lesson in G-d knows how long....but I had to cancel. The reason is that I have acquired a ticket to a taping of "Inside the Actors Studio" featuring the actor Hugh Laurie. I LOVE Hugh Laurie!! Not only am I a devoted fan to "House" (which everyone should watch, it is true genius), but he was in my favorite movie of all time "Sense and Sensibility"!!! The taping is way downtown by the Brooklyn Bridge, and actually is scheduled from 8pm until 11:55pm. I am going to be one tired duck tomorrow. I will fill you all in on the gory details.....I love Hugh!!!

photo credit: www.smugmug.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home