Saturday, September 23, 2006

lazy day

Hello friends. After a seemingly crazy week, I am happily spending a lazy Saturday at home in the NYC apartment. Last weekend, I flew home to see my nephew baptized by my father. It was amazing, and I am so glad that it worked out that I got home. Of course, the air travel was a freaking nightmare. My original flight meant to leave Newark at 8:05pm was cancelled. So, I called the airport, and I could get on an earlier flight. I begged my boss to let me go early, and made my way to the airport. Once there, my flight was delayed, delayed, delayed, until we ended up taking off after 8:30pm. Ah, the joys of air travel. Oh, and I had to throw out my freaking hand sanitizer. I am so irritated by all of it...at least I am not flying for another couple of months. (my inner peace for a lazy Saturday is now gone...let it go Beth!) My first event at the theatre was last Tuesday, and it seemed to go pretty well which was nice. My BIG event is next Tuesday, and I am beginning to panic...so please send me good vibes. Urgh. I need to go and return to my lazy Saturday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home