Wednesday, September 13, 2006

script ohio madness!

One of the great traditions of the pride of the Buckeyes, the Ohio State Marching Band is they spell out Ohio in script on the field. When my dad and I headed to the game two weeks ago, it happened to be Alumni day. During halftime, the band (in black) and the alumni band (in red) did four script Ohios. This is the picture that my dad took from our seats (three rows from the back) with his nifty digital camera. It was incredible to see this! Oh, by the by, I hope you were all watching this past weekend when the Buckeyes DESTROYED the Longhorns. Guess the Longhorns aren't going to be National Champions this year. Go Bucks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Seriously?Do the alumni have to come back to Ohio all the time to play in the band? Not that I'm suggesting that people leave ohio, or that they'd even want to leave, heh heh, I mean, why would they? Heh.

Anyhoo, So what was the previous commewnt you deleted, was it from a disgruntled Buckeye expat?

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home