Tuesday, September 05, 2006

quote of the day


Although I am perhaps the most un-athletic person in the world, I am a lover of sports. As I mentioned before, I went to the OSU game over the weekend. Truth be told, I am an even bigger fan of tennis. Random, I know. However, I love the game, watch it as much as I can...and dream of life with Andy Roddick. I digress. The other night, I was watching Andre Agassi play Marcos Baghdatis. It was a great match. My roommate (not much of a tennis fan) wandered in and was asking who was playing...etc. I said that this was Agassi's last tournament, and he was 36 which is like 94 in tennis years. Richard looked at me and said:

Quote of the Day: In figure skating years, he'd be dead.

photo credit: www.andy-roddick.org

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

dear did you see lady in the water? I don't see a post about it. Let's just say that after seeing that and then catching The Village on TV for the first time like the next night, I've put on my list of life goals :Be in an M. Night Shyamalan film. AND he films everything in PA! I won't be here long so...the hunt is on.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home