Wednesday, February 28, 2007

shocking confession

I am afraid that I have let you all down, and you may not think of me the same way after I tell you what I feel I must. For a long time, I have strongly, and loudly protested against reality TV. I don't like it, and I don't watch it. The unthinkable has happened. I am officially obsessed with a reality TV program. It grips me, amuses me, and makes me smile. There is much drama, and I feel myself getting sucked in with the strength of a thousand straws. Sigh. The worst part of it is that it is a BAD reality show, and I still can't stop. All I know is I hope that Lauren and Heidi will work things out on THE HILLS. If you want to check it out, it premieres Monday nights at 10pm, and the is replayed all week on MTV. So addictive....photo credit: www.tvtriviaquiz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home