Friday, March 21, 2008

new things


I am not really a girlie-girl...but every once in a while, I love to shop. Tonight, my mission was to go and find a new pair of character shoes. So, off to Capezio I went...and happily, I found a pair! I ended up getting tan instead of black, because they actually didn't have black in my size - but the point is, I really like them, and I can't wait to wear them in my show, which opens in two weeks!

Yes, the show is coming up, and I hope that it will be fabulous. I am at least having fun, which in the end, is all that matters. I really hope that it is worth it for my parents to fly out here from Ohio for it.....which, let's face it, it might not be. However, I will wear my new character shoes with pride, sing, dance, and act like a dork. Good times.

5 Comments:

Blogger markt said...

Hi
I have lunch with your father some Saturdays at Billy Lee's and he is so proud of you! He told all of us about you being in the show, and is looking forward to being there. I'm sure your mom is too.
"Break a leg"!
mark

8:45 PM  
Blogger redbird said...

I'm sure your parents will have a ball! I wish I could fly out and have a fun NYC weekend with G. and see your show, but unfortunately money is a a bit tight right now. I will be cheering you on from the heartland!

9:25 PM  
Blogger redbird said...

Why are they called character shoes, anyway?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

Those look super comfy and flexible. I just ordered some 'all-purpose' shoes, if you will, from Discount Dance Supply. I LOVE them. The same shoes at Capezio were over 10 dollars more!
They're these slip-on sneaker-looking shoes with enough flexibility for ballet, reportedly, but not that I care because I will likely never take another ballet class (Eee - bad, I know) anyway. I'm excited and share your dance shoe love!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Six Pack Coveter said...

Is that MY laptop under your shoes? Tsk.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home