Sunday, April 27, 2008

i heart gerard butler!

I do, I totally heart Gerard Butler. So, this weekend, I went and checked out NIM'S ISLAND with Jodie Foster and Abigail Breslin. Mr. Butler was appropriately dreamy, and actually played two parts. It was quite fun watching him gallivant about. Foster is actually quite funny (and tragic) as a neurotic author who has to help Nim (Breslin) whose father has been lost at sea. This movie is slightly ridiculous, and really aimed at kids, but was an okay way to pass a couple of hours.

Final thoughts: If you are a fan of Butler, go and enjoy the scenery, if not, well, and your not a kid, you don't need to visit this island.


BONUS: Butler is currently filming a rom-com with Katherine Heigl. I am most excited.


1 Comments:

Blogger Redhead Rambles said...

I still loved NIM'S - cheese and all! :)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home