Saturday, May 24, 2008

yo...yo..yo

That sound you hear is me running around again this weekend. Even more Slacks have taken Manhattan! My parents, along with my godmother (honorary Slack) arrived on Thursday, and so far we have had an amazing dinner at Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay's restaurant), the NBC tour, YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN on Broadway, and a walk along 5th Avenue. Right now, I'm "resting" before we head out for dinner at a new French restaurant, and we go and to check out XANADU on Broadway. I am most excited.

More coming soon....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you think of Young Frankenstein? I haven't seen it yet.

I hope you enjoy Xandu... I loved it and have seen it 3 times.

Check out: http://www.broadwaybox.com/shows/xanadu_nyc_tickets.aspx for a discount that you can use in advance (no risk you won't be able to get tickets like TKTS). I've used it every time I've seen it and its saved me a bundle.

Enjoy your trip. And thanks for giving me ideas of what to do on my next one!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home