Thursday, August 28, 2008

just when i think i'm a grown up.....

I get tonsillitis. Seriously, what adult gets tonsillitis? I was home sick from work today, and seriously struggled to fill the day. I mean, sure, staying home and watching tv all day sounds great in theory, but after about hour six.....all you want to do is interact with a person, and not feel like crap. I did watch a really interesting documentary called LIFE AFTER TOMORROW which is about the original girls involved in the show ANNIE, and their life now. It is both sad and interesting, most of these women's careers peaked when they were 11 when they were in the show. It puts it into perspective that your love of performing really does stay with you all of your life....and for the most part, most of the women are no longer in the business....except for Sarah Jessica Parker (Annie #3 on Broadway). May we all be so lucky to have SJP's career! Anyway, now that I have been on antibiotics for over 24 hours, I am now no longer contagious, and can now go back to work. So, back to the office tomorrow I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home