Saturday, July 26, 2008

dude....i'm still alive!

Yes reader, I am still alive, contrary to the lack of updates. Things have been crazy.....after three years, my roomie moved out to seek fame and fortune on the other side of the country. I have travelled to Chicago for a weekend of hanging with the girls from college, and headed home to Ohio to eat pizza, and see the family, which were both fantastic trips. I performed in a cabaret for the repertory group I'm a part of, and was recently cast in a production of THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE. I also celebrated my birthday, taking me one step closer to the big 3 - 0! It has been a crazy couple of weeks. I have also been to the movies, and to the theatre, and will post reviews for these.

Oh, and the official countdown is on for my mini-vacation upstate on Lake George. In two weeks, I will be sitting by the water, reading a trashy novel, and imagining that the world is a good place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanii Be Good said...

YAY!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home