Saturday, October 21, 2006

cool people


As many of you know, I am so not a "cool person". Truthfully, if you have met my parents, you knew there was never really a chance. However, that is neither here nor there. My point is, the great thing about NYC is that you can run into cool, interesting people anywhere. Today, while I was scrounging through the Tower Records on 66th street (which is closing!!), I was in line behind this very cool actor called Josh Hamilton. He is an indie actor, appearing in tons of stuff, but also an interesting guy on the NY theatre scene. I saw him in the revival of HURLYBURLY last year, and he was quite good. He is currently appearing in THE COAST OF UTOPIA at Lincoln Center. Anyway, he was really nice, and was just a fun person to see on the streets (or stores) of NYC.

photo credit: www.imdb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home