Sunday, October 01, 2006

the most wonderful time of the year....


Ah...the leaves are changing, the children are returning to school, and the new TV season is up and running. I have to admit that this year's crop of shows is FABULOUS! It is totally interfering in me trying to lead a normal life. This is because my DVR only holds 30 hours of programming, and then it starts deleting itself. That is a lot of pressure. Right now, I am obsessed with three shows. First, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip starring Bradley Whitford and Matthew Perry, created by Aaron Sorkin. Need I say more? Second, Men in Trees starring Anne Heche about a woman who goes to Alaska and starts over after her fiancee cheats on her. (This show will always make me think about a dear friend from HS who always wanted to move to Alaska for a year. After watching this show, I am more open to that for her...although, she has pretty much moved on.) And third, Ugly Betty about an ugly (people...putting someone in glasses and a ponytail does not make them UGLY!!!) girl who works as the assistant to a gorgeous, young editor at a fashion magazine. It is so much fun!
Honestly, there are like eight-hundred and fifty-seven other shows that I adore. I hope that you are enjoying the new TV season as much as I am...and I must now go and try to get the DVR down to twenty hours of unwatched shows.

photo credit: www.tvguide.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home